Overhead Door of Cleveland offers a comprehensive line of sectional steel doors, Thermacore® doors and commercial aluminum doors. We cover sales, installation, and repair of industrial sectional steel doors and aluminum doors. Our insulated steel products are one of the industry’s most complete selection of panel profiles, gauges, track styles and hardware for commercial sectional door systems. We have a large line of insulated and non-insulated sectional doors. We have the solution for your commercial dock door needs.
Cleveland Thermacore® Doors
Thermacore® is the premier insulated door available today. It is an ideal choice for applications that demand the highest levels of thermal efficiency, air filteration, and windload resistance.
- R-Value up to 17.50
- Air Infiltration Performance up to .13 cmf at 25mph
- EPDM thermal breaks
- Unique sandwich panel construction: steel-polyurathane-steel
- Meets stringent windload requirements: ANSI/DASMA 102-1995
- Easy field repairability
- Optional pedestrian pass door (591,592,596,599 only)
- Maximum widths up to 40’2″, heights 32’1″
- High-usage package
Cleveland Sectional Steel Doors
The industry’s most comprehensive line of Insulated and Non-Insulated Sectional Steel Doors.
- Solid construction for years of dependable service
- Broad range of options for customized solutions
- Maximum widths up to 32’2″, heights up to 24’1″
- Optional steel strutting provides reinforcement in high windload applications
- Electric or chain hoist operation
Cleveland Aluminum Doors
An excellent solution for applications where visual access and light transmission are key considerations.
- Durable construction for reliable operation
- A variety of standard and optional features to select from
- Optional finishes include bronze anodizing and 197 standard powder coats
- Maximum widths up to 26’2″, heights 21’1″