Overhead Door of Northern Ohio employs talented Technicians
We need to hire more good technicians in Cleveland OH
Overhead Door of Northern Ohio is a premier providers of loading dock equipment and is the exclusive local distributor of Kelley & Serco Loading Dock Equipment Systems servicing customers locally and nationally. We also represent a full line-up of doors from a variety of standard sectional doors, high speed, rolling steel and fire rated doors.
Because of continued growth, we are looking for Service Technicians to join our team at our Akron & Cleveland, OH locations as well as the Western PA markets.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Stability – >Overhead Door of Northern Ohio is locally-owned, privately held company that has been providing complete lines of loading dock area equipment since 1957. Our commitment to superior customer service has allowed us to grow and maintain a loyal customer base nationwide. We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years and are looking to further expand our business.
- Career Growth – In this exciting role, you will be working and installing specialized commercial and industrial doors and dock equipment on major projects. You will receive manufacturing and on the job training as well as mentoring to ensure that you are an expert in the field. This is a great opportunity to work with and/or learn leading PLC technology and equipment. This is a fantastic opportunity to advance by growing your knowledge, skills, and being a contributing team member within this rapidly growing organization.
- Compensation and Benefits – >Overhead Door of Northern Ohio offers a competitive salary and benefits including: medical, and a simple IRA.
In order to be considered, you must have:
- Solid Mechanical aptitude
- Good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work outdoors
- Commercial or residential door installation experience is preferred
- Welding skills and prior field service experience is a plus
- Electrical troubleshooting experience is desirable
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. This is a great opportunity to use your repair and maintenance skills and experience with a company that recognizes and rewards top performers.
Please send resume E-mail Us
Or call (440) 951-4541
Overhead Door of Northern Ohio is an Equal Opportunity Employers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.